The blending board is the perfect tool for creating exciting, multi-coloured rolags for spinning, or batts for felting, and it’s lots of fun to use. It differs from other carding tools in that it allows you to ‘paint’ with fibre over a large, flat area of carding cloth to create controlled layers of fibre.
Included accessories: Blending board brush, two dowel rods for drafting and removing the rolags
- Portable – you can work with it on a table, on your lap, and even pack it up and take it on holiday.
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Convenient carry handle
- Card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life
- Lacquered finish
- Card cloth: Fine 108 point cloth
- Carding size: Large 30 x 30cm (12×12″) carding area
- Three-position adjustable keel, you can work with it on a table, on your lap, and even pack it up and take it on holiday. for a comfortable angle when working on a table, use the keel in position one. to use the blending board on your lap, loosen the keel bolt a little, position the keel between your knees and rotate the board to your preferred position.
Click here to view the Youtube Using the Ashford Blending Board tutorial