Eight Shaft Table Loom
$1,180.00 – $1,350.00
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. The eight shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings.
Included accessories: 10dpi (40/10) stainless steel reed, 2 x lacquered shuttles: ES410: 46cm (18″), ES610: 56cm (22″), ES800: 56cm (22″) and 76cm (30″), threading hook, cross and warp sticks, texsolv heddles: ES410: 320 heddles, ES610: 480 heddles, ES800: 640 heddles, step-by-step instruction booklet.
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Available in three weaving widths
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
- Extra stainless steel reeds available in 5 sizes
- Extra Texsolv heddles available in bundles of 40
- Lacquered finish
- Assembly required
- Weight ES410 – 8.5kg (18lb), ES610 – 10.5kg (23lb), ES800 – 12.3kg (27lb)
- Weaving width ES410 – 40cm (16″), ES610 – 60cm (24″), ES800 – 80cm (32″)